More masks (100% cotton, filters, 7 sizes) can be found at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageArtworkDotCom?section_id=28965619
Design is the lower half of a sugar skull or calavera. It is used in the Mexican celebration of the Day of the Dead (Spanish: Día de Muertos) and the Roman Catholic holiday All Souls' Day.
Beautiful and comfortable cotton sateen face coverings give you extra peace of mind in style!
• Made from soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece
• Soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
Manufacturing & Shipping:
• This mask is hand sewn, to order, at a small print shop in Montreal. They are more complicated to make than most masks on the market, which means they also take longer to manufacture.
• Shipped from Montreal in Canada.
• 3 youth sizes (S, M, L)
• 4 adult sizes (S, M, L, XL)
• Size chart (cm & inches) in images section
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter.
• Sold with or without a pack of two PM2.5 filters.
PM2.5 Filter info:
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
Why should I use a filter?
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
All-Over Print (AOP) is a printing method that uses dye-sublimation to print a design onto polyester. During the dye sublimation process the dye is absorbed into the fabric. Since, it is not printed on the surface, like most t-shirts, it provides for a fantastic soft-to-the-touch feel and superior breathability.
AOP is a more time consuming method than screen printing or direct-to-garment (DTG) printing, so the prices are higher and the production times are longer, but the results are most definitely worth it.
Advantages of AOP:
The design won't peel off, unlike typical screen printing.
The design is part of the fabric of the item, so it will last as long as the item does.
The intensity of color is often unmatched.
Giclée (pronounced zhee-CLAY or often gee-CLAY) is a printing process that creates a museum quality, archival print. Special acid-free, paper is printed with fade resistant ink using a state-of-the-art, large format inkjet printer.
Gallery wrap is a style of displaying a canvas that doesn't show any visible staples or nails holding the fabric to the wooden stretcher bars. This style of canvas is intended to be hung unframed.
Mirrored edges (mirror wrap) is used to show the whole image on the main surface, rather than printing the edges of the image on the sides (image wrap) of the canvas frame. It is usually used when there is necessary detail on the edges of the image. Image wrap is used when the focal point of the image is in the center.